Screen Reader Access
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
Mandatory disclosure under RTI
How to reach the institute
NCC & NSS
Online Learning Portals
Code of conduct for students
E-services for students
Track Student Grievance
Faculty of Each Department
Code of conduct for faculty
Anti sexual harassment
IQAC -Quality Cell
E-services for faculty
Events and Activities
Govt. College Alewa (Jind)
Govt. College Alewa (Jind)
College Type : Co-Ed
Establishment Year : 2017
Faculty Research Details
Research Paper Details
Dr. Manjeet Singh
1. Fusion cross sections and barrier distributions for 16O+70,72,73,74,76Ge and 18O+74Ge reactions at energies near and below the Coulomb barrier by Vijay, Rishi Pal Chahal, Manjeet Singh Gautam , Sukhvinder Duhan,and Hitender Khatri, Physical Review C 103 (2021) 024607, SCI Indexed
2. Fusion dynamics of 12C with 92Zr and 194,198Pt targets at energies lying in the neighbourhood of Coulomb barrier by Vijay, Rishi Pal Chahal, Sukhvinder Duhan, Hitender Khatri and Manjeet Singh Gautam, International Journal of Modern Physics E 30 (2021) 2150075.
3. Interplay of Neutron Transfer in the Fusion Process of 16O + 112,116,120Sn and 18O + 116Sn Systems at Sub‑barrier Energies by Vijay Ghanghas, Rishi Pal Chahal, Sukhvinder Duhan,Hitender Khatri and Manjeet Singh Gautam,Brazilian Journal of Physics 52 (2022) 84.
4.Comprehensive analysis of heavy-ion fusion reactions around the Coulomb barrier by Vijay, Manjeet Singh Gautam, Rishi Pal Chahal, Sukhvinder Duhan and Hitender Khatri, Physica Scripta 97 (2022) 045305.
5.Analysis of formation and decay of 122,128Ba∗ formed via 58,64Ni+64Ni reactions near the Coulomb barrier by Jagdeep Kaur, Amandeep Kaur, Manjeet Singh Gautam, and Manoj K. Sharma, Physical Review C 106 (2022) 034615.
6.Analysis of barrier distributions data for16O + 64Zn reaction at sub-barrier energies by Vijay, Manjeet SinghGautam, Rishi PalChahal, SukhvinderDuhan and Hitender Khatri,Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2089 (2021) 012018.
7.Neutron Transfer Versus Collective Excitations In Sub-Barrier Fusion Dynamics of 28Si + 90,96Zr Reactions by Manjeet Singh Gautam, Vijay, Rishi Pal Chahal, Hitender Khatri and Sukhvinder Duhan, AIP Conference Proceedings 2352(2021)050019.
8. Fusion Mechanism of 12C+232Th System at Sub-Barrier Energy Realm by Vijay, Manjeet Singh Gautam, Rishi Pal Chahal,Sukhvinder Duhan and Hitender Khatri,AIP Conference Proceedings 2352(2021)050015.
9. Structural Study of Stable (4He) and Halo (6He, 8He) Helium Isotopes using Skyrme Pairing Force-SKP Modified SKM* and SLy4 Functionals by Sukhvinder Duhan, Manjeet Singh Gautam, Hitender Khatri, Rishipal Chahal,AIP Conference Proceedings 2352(2021)050016.
10.Sub-Barrier Fusion Analysis of 14N + 59Co and 16O + 59Co Systems by Vijay, Rishi Pal Chahal, Manjeet Singh Gautam, Hitender Khatri, and Sukhvinder Duhan, AIP Conference Proceedings 2451(2022) 020008.
11.BREAKUP EFFECTS IN THE FUSION OF 6 Li + 90Zr REACTION by Manjeet Singh Gautam, Vijay, Sukhvinder Duhan and Hitender Khatri, Proceedings of the DAE Symp. on Nucl. Phys. 65 (2021) 299.
12. SUB-BARRIER FUSION DYNAMICS OF 16, 17O+ 144Sm REACTIONS by Manjeet Singh Gautam, Hitender Khatri, Sukhvinder Duhan, Vijay and Rishi Pal Chahal, Proceedings of the DAE Symp. on Nucl. Phys. 65 (2021)367.
13. Influence of low-lying excitation states and higher order deformations in sub-barrier fusion enhancement by Vijay, Manjeet Singh Gautam, Rishi Pal Chahal, Sukhvinder Duhan, and Hitender Khatri, Proceedings of the DAE Symp. on Nucl. Phys. 65 (2021)369.
14.Barrier distribution of 18O + 92Mo system at sub-barrier energies by Rishi Pal Chahal, Vijay, Manjeet Singh Gautam, Sukhvinder Duhan, and Hitender Khatri,Proceedings of the DAE Symp. on Nucl. Phys. 65 (2021)429.
Ms. Seema Kashyap
Mrs. Sunita Duggal
Dr. Rahul Hooda
Hooda, Rahul, Ajay Mittal, and Sanjeev Sofat. "Segmentation of lung fields from chest radiographs - a radiomic feature-based approach." Biomedical engineering letters 9, no. 1 (2019): 109-117. (Scopus Indexed)
Hooda, Rahul, Ajay Mittal, and Sanjeev Sofat. "Lung segmentation in chest radiographs using fully convolutional networks." Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences 27, no. 2 (2019): 710-722. (SCI Indexed)
Dr. Sandeep Sharma
Dr. Manoj Kumar
Mrs. Vaishali Hooda
Dr. Neelam Rani
Sh. Ramesh Kumar
Mrs. Nidhi Gupta
Sh. Rajesh Kumar
Dr. Sunet Rani
"Reforms in Police: Need to improve efficiency of the police force" International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Research,ISSN:2455-2070,Impact Factor:RJIF 5.22,Volume 3, Issue 5, May2017,page no 1-3
Usha. "Political Overtones and Allusions in Arundhati Roy's The Shape of the Beast" IJRTS Journal of Research , Vol. 23, Issue 1,2022.
List of Holidays
Centralized State Scholarship Portal
1st Year Admission Portal
ERP Portal (2nd/3rd Year Admission Portal)
Passport Fee Reimbursement Portal